Life Journal

If you're interested in reading my reflections on the Life Journal Bible readings, check out Ian's Life Journal blog.

Monday 21 February 2011

Christian shows for kids

Last Sunday in Sunday school I realized that most of my friends are not aware of the various Christian TV and radio programmes for children that you can get over the Internet, so I'm listing a few here:

  • JellyTelly -- produced by Phil Visher, the man behind VeggieTales, this website with videos and games is suitable for kids as young as 3 on up to primary school. I recently had fun printing out and cutting out the popsicle stick theatre puppets for the story of Esther for Joni. Now that they've joined hands with Focus on the Family, it also has the Adventures in Odyssey cartoons as well.
  • Adventures in Odyssey -- this radio programme is suitable for kids in primary school on up to adults like me! Yes, I very much enjoy listening to this radio programme even as an adult.
  • Down Gilead Lane -- another radio programme suitable for kids in primary school on up. 
  • iTOADu.com -- an interactive website for kids made by CBH Ministries, who also made Down Gilead Lane. I haven't actually played with this site much myself, but I have had good experience with CBH Ministries. I heard about this through the Down Gilead Lane programme.
If you have other good suggestions to add, feel free to mention them in the comment section.

    No comments: